Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Autopsy File #406

So....after writing the firefighter off....I took a break from meeting anyone....but I was still communicating...with the Nurse.  The Nurse was actually a former EMT who changed jobs due to burn out.....not sure why that is relevant...but it is what I remember :)  He was funny, kinda cute and seemed pretty smart.  So after a while...I figured it might be fun to meet him face to face.  On our 3rd date we were supposed to meet at the amusement park.  My car was in the shop so he offered to pick me up.  Not wanting to have a virtual stranger in my house, I had a friend pose as my "roommate"...she went to walk my dog as soon as he came to the door (not going far).  met him at the door and he asked if he could use the restroom.  I said sure and offered a tour of my house.  When I showed him my room (had to go through it to access the bathroom) he came up behind me and poked at me with his penis in an effort to suggest that we should "have some fun before going out".  I ignored it and kept going.  He came out of the bathroom and met me in the living room.  


Apparently while in the restroom, he received a "call" to go back to work....I said that I was confused, since he was the one who picked this night as it was one of the two nights he wasn't on call this week.  He just said he had to go.  I never heard from him again.  I tried texting once...and received no response...     Curious...I saw that I had been removed/blocked from a match online.  Stumped I tried to figure out what had happened.  We hadn't done anything...I didn't think I said anything (which is usually my problem---I open my mouth am misunderstood and they go a runnin!)....  I talked to some of my friends...and the consensus was that he just wanted to get laid!  Again?!  Really?  Is that ALL that they want?  nothing more?    


I started to think that if I had any chance at going past "dating" that I would have to consider relaxing my own rules....I didn't want to...but I was getting older and the pickings more sparse....I guess sex is all they really want....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment