Friday, July 22, 2011

Autopsy File #504

On to Bachelor Number Two....the Pharmacist.  We had been talking the longest online...and he seemed shy.  After some time he suggests we meet.  Date one goes well...I am not feeling a spark...but I am giving it a chance.  Dates two and three are fun...but the chemistry thing is just not clicking...really nice guy...but... so at date number 4 he says to me that he has been dating someone else and he wants to make it exclusive....so this is our last date.


Well...I am not really upset since I wasn't sure about him...and I am grateful that he was honest (a quality I have learned is very rare).  I wish him good luck and we part amicably.  Two weeks later he calls me and leaves a message.  Things didn't work out with the other girl....so how about we try again?  I couldn't believe it!  My first thought was that I am not a consolation prize!  I checked my anger and emailed a response saying that I didn't believe we were a good fit and good luck.  It was nice to have adult reactions.


The thing that bothered me the most out of this whole thing is:  I don't want to have to compete.  What is the harm of dating only one person after the second or third date?  You should know by then if there is some potential?  But, most men I had come across want to go as far as possible and then choose if backed into a corner.....   One more to go...it would work or I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment