Friday, July 8, 2011

Autopsy Files #402 & #403

Ahhh...the Pool Shark and the Submariner.... So...sometimes you get yourself into sticky situations...  I met the Pool Shark when I went out with co workers for my birthday.  He was hanging with some buddies...and we decided we wanted to play pool...  the boys did not want to give it up so we partnered.  It was a fun night!  I was feeling bold...so I asked for the number of the pool shark.  We began seeing each other about once a week.  After about a month, his best friend came home from the navy.  He was discharged because of a back injury.  He introduced me to the submariner....we hit it off immediately....and began seeing each other.  This is where karma might bite me....submariner knew that I was dating pool shark but not the other way around.  Please understand this disclaimer....pool shark and I never said we were exclusive, he never called me his girl friend...we were hanging out/dating.  sheesh!  All the same, I know I should have said something.....hindsight is 20/20....

Now, I wasn't serious about either of the guys....neither were boyfriend material...I enjoyed their company.  Additionally, I had just moved to a city where I knew no one (short of my co workers)...so it was nice to get out and see the city.  The problem occurred when the pool shark found out....this is where I am glad that we were not serious.....he called me a dirty whore and some other not so nice names!  He totally assumed I was having sex with his friend and not him (why is it that guys want sex right away!??)  Then the submariner thought the same thing.....  I am not completely idiotic....I wasn't gettin' that messy with this whole thing!  We never spoke again.

Here is where I am frustrated.  Guys want to date as many people as they want at the same time...(without telling the girl) but somehow expect the girl to date just him....what is up with that?  I learned that boys have much, much bigger double standards that we do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment