Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Autopsy File #602

Well, this next one came as a bit of a surprise to me....a person that I had called a friend for a long time...I will call him Secret Society....one evening made some moves on me....   I thought we were squarely in friend zone and he never gave any inclination otherwise. After he kissed me...I really thought about it:  we got along great, we had fun, he was a more serious sort....but I figured what the heck...let's see where this goes....  Well, as unexpected as the kiss was....the complete shutdown of friendship afterwards was even more so.  It seems that by opening myself up to the idea of him and I....he decided that he didn't want that.  I was left with the sense that he was feeling sorry for himself or horny or whatever...and I was there.... how fantastic!  It is my goal in life to just be convenient to a man!  woot!

And of course our friendship suffered greatly.  We went from hanging out weekly to a nod of the head or a polite hello when we ran across each other.  And all of this happened because of a kiss and an attempt at groping, which I did not start nor finish.  We didn't date, I made no declaration of feelings, I did not ask him to check yes or no....or any of the myriad other things that I have done that is apparently wrong with men over the years....and yet it still happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment