Saturday, July 30, 2011

Autopsy File #601b

It was inevitable....I was a silly girl...I thought somehow this time would be different...yeah, right!  After getting to know me and knowing that I had opposite feelings.... he dropped me as a friend....ran as fast as he could actually--while still metaphorically rubbing it in my face...  Surprisingly this happened almost three months after the "check yes or no email"....  world record!  Usually it is instantaneous!  Woot!  


Ok to make sense of that rambling...the Lumberjack took three months to drop me as a friend after I told him I had feelings for him.  Knowing him as I do...I can look back at it and not be surprised.  I remember him telling me a story of an ex that took him something like a year to break up with.  And since I was much lower on the totem pole....  


It was an intriguing experience...he began by insinuating things about my behavior that served his ego...and then he "unfriended" me on Facebook.  Well there is a statement....how mature...   So, to prove a point I re-friended him to see what would happen...he acted like he didn't know what happened....  nice try, bucko.  THEN he had the gall to bring his new girlfriend into MY store and have me shake her hand....really?  I was polite and professional (but seething inside--how dare he??!?!!!)  AND he says I have no tact!?!?....I should have unleashed it on them when he came in with her.... but no... I remained professional in this upsetting circumstance.... because, I indeed have tact....and social skills....somethings he may need a mirror to see.


It is probably for the best....since I have never met anyone who can bring me to the basest part of myself and react like a 10 year old to his childish and passive aggressive lashing out....but he could---he somehow got to me.....I somehow let him.... let him in...


...not a good thing nor a good relationship ...maybe if he matured to at least a 20 year old....then maybe....but I don't have 10-15 years to wait for that...and really....who wants a friendship with someone who acts like a 4 year old when he doesn't like something?

No comments:

Post a Comment